The Honeywell Mist Mate Cool Mist Humidifier is incredibly efficient in establishing a clean breathing environment. Providing the height of convenience and efficiency, this humidifier features an ultra quiet operation and an auto shut-off function when the tank is empty. Accessibility has also been addressed with the utilization of a large tank opening that allows for easy filling and cleaning. The Honeywell Mist Mate Cool Mist Humidifier is an ideal fit for smaller sized rooms and is capable of running for 20 uninterrupted hours per filling.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
Q: How does it work?
A: The Honeywell MistMate Cool Mist
Humidifier (Model HUL520) Series is
designed to quietly provide visible cool
moisture. Water is released from the Water
Tank into Water Reservoir where a small
disk vibrates at a high frequency to break
the water into tiny droplets. A small, ultra
quiet fan propels the droplets into